Meeting of Finance & General Purposes Committee – Weds 13th April 2022 at 7.00 p.m. in the Village Hall.
Tim Watton, Parish Clerk. Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD.
Email: lytchettmatravers or call 07824 829491.
A G E N D A
All Council decisions must give due consideration to their impact on the community’s carbon footprint.
Public Participation – (standing orders suspended).
1. To receive and consider apologies for absence.
2. To receive any declarations of interest, and consider any requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011
3. To receive and approve minutes of the Finance & Gen Purposes Committee meeting held on 9th March 2022.
4. To receive and consider reports of past subject matters on the minutes of the Finance & General Purposes Committee (for purposes of report only).
5. To receive and note the 2021-22 full year bank reconciliation (for purposes of report only).
6. To receive and consider a report covering 2021-22 full year income and expenditure (for purposes of report only).
7. To note the key dates / timetable for the Council Internal Audit and approval & submission of the Annual Return (AGAR) for the year ended 31st March 2022.
8. To receive and note the statement of Fixed Assets as at 31st March 2022.
9. To receive and note the statement of Earmarked Reserves as at 31st March 2022.
10. To consider planning application P/CLP/2022/0183011 Landers Reach Lytchett Matravers Poole BH16 6NB. Demolish conservatory and replace with kitchen extension. Part conversion of garage. (Cert of Lawfulness)
11. To consider planning application P/CLE/2022/01879 Valley Farm Middle Road Lytchett Matravers Dorset BH16 6HJ. Certificate of lawfulness to continue without planning permission the positioning of two shipping containers on land for a period in excess of four years.
12. To consider planning application P/HOU/2022/01674 104 Wareham Road Lytchett Matravers Poole BH16 6DT. Single storey rear extension, demolish existing conservatory.
13. To consider planning application P/CLP/2022/01891 Taylors Farm Wimborne Road Lytchett Matravers Poole BH16 6HQ. Construction of new detached garages at the rear of the property within the curtilage of the dwelling. Demolition of existing detached garage at rear of the property. No new access required. (Cert of lawfulness).
14. To consider planning application P/HOU/2022/02086 13 Gibbs Green Lytchett Matravers Poole BH16 6ND. Single storey side extension to form garage with utility behind and large storage area. Convert existing garages to offices with additional windows. Bin store created internally to the new garage and driveway extended across the front garden.
15. To receive a report on spending against the Groundwork UK Grant and to approve any unspent funds (Neighbourhood Plan 2).
16. To receive an update report on the local arrangements for celebration of the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee.
17. To select a site for the donated “Queens Canopy” tree from Plants Direct.
18. To consider proposals for new bins on Recreation Ground car park and also Foxhills play area.
19. To consider a proposal to install outdoor gym equipment on the village recreation ground.
20. To consider proposal for picnic tables and additional benches for public spaces.
21. To consider the arrangements for the Annual Parish Meeting 2022
22. To consider items for an article in the next Parish Magazine.
23. To note correspondence received.
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Signed: T Watton Date: April 2022