Finance & General Purposes committee agenda 4th December 2019 [/exerpt]
Meeting of FINANCE AND General Purposes COMMITTEE
Weds 4th December 2019, at 7.00 p.m. Methodist Church, Wareham Rd, Lytchett Matravers
Tim Watton, Parish Clerk. Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD. 01202 624530
A G E N D A
All Council decisions must give due consideration to their impact on the community’s carbon footprint.
Public participation (standing orders suspended).
1. To receive and consider apologies for absence.
2. To receive any declarations of interest, and consider any requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011.
3. To receive and approve minutes of the Finance & Gen Purposes Committee meeting held on 13th November 2019.
4. To receive and consider reports of past subject matters on the minutes of the Finance & General Purposes Committee.
5. To receive and note the latest 2019/20 bank reconciliation.
6. To receive and consider a report covering 2019/20 year to date council income and expenditure.
7. To consider the work so far in developing the budget proposal and precept requirement for 2020/21.
8. To consider the remedial actions required as a result of the worsening cracks and slippage in the wall behind the war memorial.
9. To consider items for an article in the next Parish Magazine.
10. To note correspondence received.
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Signed: T Watton Date: December 2019