FULL COUNCIL MEETING
Weds 27th November 2019, at 7:00 p.m. in the Village Hall, Lytchett Matravers.
Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD Office 01202-624530
Public Participation Session (Standing Orders Suspended): An opportunity for members of the public to raise issues of concern or interest – e.g. ask a question, make a statement or present a petition. (Standing Orders Suspended).
Report from Dorset Councillors (Standing Orders Suspended).
All Council decisions must give due consideration to their impact on the community’s carbon footprint.
1. To receive and consider apologies for absence.
2. To receive any declarations of interest, and consider any requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011.
3. To receive and resolve to approve minutes of Council meeting held on 23rd October 2019.
4. To receive and consider reports of past subject matters (for the purposes of report only).
5. Chairman’s announcements (for the purposes of report only).
6. To receive and note the content of the minutes of the Finance & General Purposes Committee meeting on 13th November 2019 (for the purposes of report only).
7. To consider a request from Purbeck Citizens Advice for additional contribution to fund an extension to the service operated in the Lytchett Matravers Library (letter copied to members on 7th November 2019).
8. To consider for approval a proposal to establish a Service Level Agreement with Dorset Council for the maintenance of Church Walk and Jubilee Walk.
9. To consider items to be included in the council’s annual report of CIL income and expenditure – for publication in accordance with Community Infrastructure Regulations 2010 (as amended): Reporting by local (parish and town) councils, 62A.
10. To consider planning application 6/2019/0616 16 Huntick Estate, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6EB. Sever plot & erect single storey bungalow with access and parking.
11. To receive and consider a report on Lytchett Matravers Sports Club Governance and progress on the Pavilion refurbishment programme.
12. To receive a note of a meeting with Dorset Council Highways on 14th November 2019.
13. To consider for approval a proposal for Implementation of the Pharmacy Steps Project.
14. To receive and consider reports of the following Working Groups:
(i) Village Centre: R Carswell
(ii) Library: A Bush
(iii) Astro: A Huggins
(iv) Village Hall: A Cottman
(v) Huntick Rd Cycle Path: A Huggins
(vi) LM Charitable Trust: R Watts
(vii) Parish Council communications: B Barker
(viii) Climate Emergency: R Carswell
(ix) Broadband provision improvements: Cllr Huggins
15. To resolve to approve the following payments due:
|Inv||To Whom||For What||Net||VAT||Total|
|4205||T Watton||Clerk’s salary – November (12 equal monthly payments by SO)||936.78||0.00||936.78|
|4206||Dorset County Pension Fund||LGPS pension contrib November 2019||373.14||0.00||373.14|
|4207||T Homer||Handyman duties, October 2019||249.75||0.00||249.75|
|4208||Idverde Ltd||Cemetery maintenance – Oct 19||303.49||60.70||364.19|
|4209||Idverde Ltd||2 x grass cuts – sports playing area of rec : Oct 19||170.00||34.00||204.00|
|4210||Idverde Ltd||2 x grass cuts – southern area of rec : Oct 2019||46.50||9.30||55.80|
|4211||BCP Council (Poole Business Services)||Tarmac repairs to Rec Ground car park.||413.00||82.60||495.60|
|4212||Clifford Roberts Ltd T/A Canford Drains||Clear drains at Sports Pavilion, plus fitting new plastic gulley grids||259.90||51.98||311.88|
|4213||SLCC Enterprises Ltd||Regional Training Seminar 27th Nov 2019||80.00||16.00||96.00|
|4214||Abbas Ecology Ltd||Ecological appraisal & report, plus travelling expenses incurred.||353.50||70.70||424.20|
|4215||Flavourfy Digital||Annual website hosting, plus website updates retainer||570.00||114.00||684.00|
|`4216||Fields in Trust||Professional services concerning field change request application related to deed of release and deed of dedication.||700.00||140.00||840.00|
|4217||A Bush||Reimbursement of cost of key cutting Sports Pavilion.||39.00||0.00||39.00|
|4218||Printerbase Ltd||Set of 4 printer toner cartridges||172.81||34.56||207.37|
15. To note any training by members or the Clerk in the past month (for purposes of report only).
16. To note any decisions and / or action taken by Parish Clerk under “Openness of Local Government Bodies Regulations 2014”, Part 3, Paragraphs 6-10, Record of Decisions and Access to Documents (for purposes of report only).
17. Correspondence received (for purposes of report only).
18. To note date of next meeting and items for future agendas.
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (including: race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Parish Clerk: T. Watton Date: November 2019