Meeting of Finance & General Purposes Committee – 9th November 2022 at 7.00 p.m. in the Blanchard Room, Village Hall
Tim Watton, Parish Clerk. Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD.
Email: lytchettmatravers or call 07824 829491.
A G E N D A
All Council decisions must give due consideration to their impact on the community’s carbon footprint.
Public Participation – (standing orders suspended).
1. To receive and consider apologies for absence.
2. To receive any declarations of interest, and consider any requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011.
3. To receive and consider reports of past subject matters on the minutes of the Finance & General Purposes Committee (for purposes of report only).
4. To receive and note the 2022-23 year to date bank reconciliation (for purposes of report only).
5. To receive and consider a report covering 2022-23 year to date income and expenditure (for purposes of report only).
6. To receive and consider a report on the current uptake and waiting list for the allotments (for purposes of report only).
7. To consider planning application P/HOU/2022/06339 Harbour View Middle Road Lytchett Matravers Dorset BH16 6HJ. Erect front extension & install rear dormers
8. To consider planning application P/HOU/2022/06039 18 Scutts Close Lytchett Matravers Poole BH16 6HB. Erect two storey rear extension.
9. To consider planning application P/HOU/2022/06647 Hill House Jennys Lane Lytchett Matravers Dorset BH16 6BP. Erect stable block
10. To consider planning application P/HOU/2022/06650 4 Wareham Road Lytchett Matravers Poole BH16 6DP. Single storey rear extension, demolish existing conservatory
11. To consider planning application P/FUL/2022/06570 Charborough Park Estate Charborough Park Wareham BH16 6BT. Proposed rooftop telecommunications installation upgrade and associated ancillary works
12. P/FUL/2022/06690 8A High Street Lytchett Matravers Poole BH16 6BQ. Change of use of the offices to a hot food takeaway outlet (use class A5) and the installation of an external flue on the side elevation.
13. To consider a request from a resident for additional road safety signage in Deans Drove (warning of children crossing).
14. To note and consider the LGA / NALC communication on National Salary Award (plus additional holiday entitlement) for Parish & Town Council employees, WEF 1st April 2022.
15. Presentation of first draft of Village Environment Working Group Project / Cost / Priority Schedule.
16. To further develop the work so far on the budget proposal for 2023/24.
17. To consider a paper covering the ROSPA play area inspection reports 2022.
18. To consider proposal to contract tree surgeons to remove the tree which is leaning over pond walk, as a matter of safety concern; and also consider fresh guidance received in respect of Ash die back and need to fell.
19. To consider a proposal to send a letter of thanks to the Rockley Charitable Trust for the grant to pay for the outdoor gym equipment.
20. To consider a proposal for a general waste bin to replace existing damaged Dog Waste bin for Dog Exercise area.
21. To consider proposal to refresh bark mulch at Rocket Park for winter 22-23, pending consideration of future upgrading to rubber surface.
22. Consideration of the need to ask the Army Cadets to arrange for crown lift of the oak tree on their premises adjacent to the Youth Club building.
23. To consider items for an article in the next Parish Magazine.
24. To note correspondence received.
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Signed: T Watton Date: November 2022