FINANCE AND POLICY COMMITTEE
Lytchett Matravers Parish Council
To be held on Monday, February 8th 2016, at 7.00 p.m.
in the Methodist Church, Wareham Rd, Lytchett Matravers
Tim WATTON – Parish Clerk
Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD Office 01202 624530
A G E N D A
2. Public Participation.
3. Declarations of Pecuniary Interest.
4. Minutes of Meeting on December 7th 2015
5. Essential matters arising not listed below.
6. Receipt of 2015/16 bank reconciliation and accounts to date.
7. Consideration of format and content of Annual Parish Meeting 2016.
8. Annual Review of Risk Register for recommendation to Full Council.
9. Annual review of schedule of Governance / Internal Controls responsibilities.
10. Annual review of Standing Orders and Financial Regulations – nomination of reviewers.
11. Annual Review of burial records – nomination of reviewers.
12. Consideration of proposed review of burial charges for 2016/17.
13. Consideration of review of burial ground regulations – nomination of reviewers.
15. Matters of interest and information related to Finance & Policy.
Committee Members: K Norris, A Bush, M Colvey, C Wood, P Webb
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Signed: T Watton Date: January 2016