Lytchett Matravers Parish Council
To be held on Thursday 4th February 2016 at 7:00pm in the Methodist Church, Wareham Rd, Lytchett Matravers
Tim Watton, Parish Clerk.
Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD Office/Fax: 01202 624530
A G E N D A
2. Declarations of Pecuniary Interest.
3. Public participation (standing orders suspended).
4. Minutes of meeting held on Thursday 7th January 2016.
5. Matters arising from last meeting, not listed below.
6. 6/2015/0701Mrs Josie Sampson. 3 Hannams Close, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6DN. Proposed loft conversion with dormer at rear and velux windows to front of property
7. 6/2015/0737 Mr Max Lacy. Dullar Farm, Dullar Lane, Sturminster Marshall, BH21 4AB. Erect argicultural building.
8. 6/2016/0009. Royal Bay Care Homes, Castle Farm Retirement Home, Castle Farm Road, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6BZ. Erect single storey extension to existing care home to provide two new single bedrooms
9. 6/2016/0010. Dr Sue Warren. 58 The Spinney, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6AS. Installation of new window on ground floor side elevation.
10. 6/2016/0042 Mr David Mason. Foxwood, Deans Drove, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6EQ. Replacement of fence.
11. 6/2016/0055 Mr Peter & Mrs Sara Webb. Old Park Farmhouse, Dolmans Hill, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6HP. Variation of Condition 2 of PP 6/2015/0012 (Sever plot, change of use of agricultural building to a single dwelling, partial demolition of a separate agricultural building, formation of hardstanding and new landscaping.) to make changes to the design and internal layout of the dwelling, including additional and enlarged windows and an additional bedroom.
13. Matters of interest.
Committee Members: Cllrs C Wood, E Wilson, J Taylor, A Huggins, R Carswell, P Webb, and A Cottman
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Signed: T Watton Date : January 2016