Meeting of Full Council – Weds 21st December 2022 at 7.00 p.m. in the Village Hall.
Tim Watton, Parish Clerk. Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD.
Email: lytchettmatravers or call 07824 829491.
A G E N D A
All Council decisions must give due consideration to their impact on the community’s carbon footprint.
Report by Dorset Councillors (Standing Orders Suspended)
Public Participation – (standing orders suspended).
1. To receive and consider apologies for absence.
2. To receive any declarations of interest, and consider any requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011
3. To receive and resolve to approve minutes of Council meeting held on 23rd November 2022.
4. To receive and consider reports of past subject matters on the minutes of the Full Council meetings (for purposes of report only).
5. Chair’s announcements
6. To receive and note the content of the minutes of the Finance & General Purposes Committee Meeting on 7th December 2022 (for purposes of report only)
7. To consider planning application P/HOU/2022/04571 Oakhurst Huntick Road Lytchett Matravers Poole BH16 6BB. Erect single storey side extension. Alterations to existing out building and create new link to form annexe
8. To consider planning application P/HOU/2022/07620 Deans Leaze Lime Kiln Road Lytchett Matravers Dorset BH16 6EL. Retain raised ridge height to form loft conversion with two dormer windows to front, one dormer to rear; form pitched roof over existing dining room at rear and replace existing side outbuilding with utility room; enclosed front porch with pitched roof.
9. To consider planning application P/FUL/2022/06986 Chartley Jennys Lane Lytchett Matravers Poole BH16 6BP. Sever plot, extend existing Pool House to form detached dwelling.
10. To consider planning application P/HOU/2022/07711, 11 Landers Reach Lytchett Matravers BH16 6NB. Replace existing conservatory with new single storey extension.
11. To consider planning application P/HOU/2022/06559 3 Vineyard Close Lytchett Matravers Poole BH16 6DD. Single storey flat roof open sided extension.
12. To receive a report from the Climate Change Emergency Working Group (for purposes of report only).
13. To receive a report from the Huntick Road Cycleway Working Group (for purposes of report only).
14. To receive a report from the Village Environment Working Group (for purposes of report only).
15. To receive a report from the Neighbourhood Plan 2 Working Group (for purposes of report only.
16. To receive a report from the Lytchett Matravers Youth Hall Working Group (for purposes of report only).
17. To receive a report on the Paediatric First Aid session run on 26 November and consider a proposal for future events.
18. To discuss and consider the contents of a paper detailing a list of the motions which were CARRIED at the DAPTC AGM on Saturday 19th November 2022.
Note: details of all of the approved motions may be found at https://www.dorset-aptc.gov.uk/DAPTC_AGM_36520.aspx
19. To resolve to approve the following payments already made:
|To Whom||For What||Net||VAT||Total|
|British Telecom||Office phone and broadband – Nov 2022||49.60||9.92||59.52|
|S P Mills||Balance of annual general grass cutting / ad hoc grounds maintenance payment made in Nov||520.00||0.00||520.00|
|Idverde Ltd||Grass cutting southern part of rec (1 cut on 24 June 2022 original invoice not received) Inv 10857983||31.20||6.24||37.44|
20. To resolve to approve the following payments due:
|To Whom||For What||Net||VAT||Total|
|T Watton||Clerk’s salary – Dec.||1138.80||0.00||1138.80|
|HMRC||PAYE & ENI – Dec.||388.75||0.00||388.75|
|Dorset County Pension Fund||LGPS pension contrib Dec.||420.13||0.00||420.13|
|T Homer||Handyman duties, November 2022||239.87||0.00||239.87|
|Idverde Ltd||Grass cutting southern part of rec (1 cut between March 2022 – late presented invoice) Inv 10839584||31.20||6.24||37.44|
|Idverde Ltd||Grass cutting southern part of rec (1 cut on 9th Dec 2022) Inv 10867187||31.20||6.24||37.44|
|Idverde Ltd||Cemetery maintenance Dec 2022 Inv no xxxxxxx||TBA||TBA||TBA|
|HSBC Bank||Bank charges to 30 Nov 2022||5.00||0.00||5.00|
|T Watton||Reimbursement of expenses incurred on behalf of Council Dec 2022||28.07||0.92||28.99|
|Octopus Energy Ltd||Sports Pavilion energy Inv KI-3D2D83BF-0028 8th Oct – 30th Nov 2022||14.17||0.71||14.88|
|BCP Council||Construction of Library Walk||4750.00||950.00||5700.00|
|Ashley Security Ltd||Supply 1 x ASEC Padlock + 3 keys for LM Youth Hall vehicle gate||31.08||6.22||37.30|
|Lytchett Matravers Village Hall||Hall hire charge for first aid training session 26/11/22||50.00||0.00||50.00|
|British Gas||Final bill standing charge only – LM Youth Hall||7.26||0.36||7.62|
|D & P Warr Contracting||Hedge trimming – High St Car Park & Eldons Drove||150.00||30.00||180.00|
|K Morgan||Reimbursement of expenditure on behalf of Parish Council – purchase of materials for Lime Kiln Rd bench / planter, Library Green Path and Dog Exercise area||486.74||97.35||584.09|
21. Training by members or the Clerk in the past month (for the purposes of report only).
22. To note any decisions / action taken by Parish Clerk under “Openness of Local Government Bodies Regulations 2014”, Part 3, Paragraphs 6-10, record of decisions and access to documents (for purposes of report only).
23. To consider items for an article in the next Parish Magazine.
24. To note correspondence received.
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Signed: T Watton Date: December 2022