MEETING OF THE PARISH COUNCIL
Weds 22nd June 2022, at 7:00 p.m. in the Village Hall
Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD Office 01202-624530
Public Participation Session (Standing Orders Suspended): An opportunity for members of the public to raise issues of concern or interest – e.g. ask a question, make a statement or present a petition. (Standing Orders Suspended).
Report by Dorset Councillors (Standing Orders Suspended)
All Council decisions must give due consideration to their impact on the community’s carbon footprint.
1. To receive and consider apologies for absence.
2. To receive any declarations of interest, and consider any requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011.
3. To receive and resolve to approve minutes of Council meeting held on 25th May 2022.
4. To receive and consider reports of past subject matters (for the purposes of report only).
5. Chair’s announcements (for the purposes of report only).
6. To receive and note the content of the minutes of the Finance & General Purposes Committee Meeting on 8th June 2022 (for purposes of report only)
7. To consider the following recommendations from the Finance & General Purposes Committee:
7.1 (F&GP Cttee 8th June 2022, minute 12) to approve “yes” answers to the Annual Governance statements 1-8 within section 1 of the AGAR for the year ended 31 March 2022 and N/A to statement 9.
7.2 (F&GP Cttee 8th June 2022, minute 13) to approve the financial statements within section 2 of the AGAR for the year ended 31 March 2022.
8. To consider planning application P/HOU/2022/03162 7 Cecil Place Lytchett Matravers Poole BH16 6FG. Convert roof space into habitable accommodation with side dormer.
9. To consider planning application P/HOU/2022/03463 11 Landers Reach Lytchett Matravers Poole BH16 6NB. Single storey rear extension and part conversion of garage.
10. To consider planning application P/HOU/2022/03628 Linden Lea Deans Drove Lytchett Matravers Dorset BH16 6EQ. Raise the ridge of the roof and convert to form living accommodation with 1 dormer window and erect single storey side extension.
11. To receive a report from the Climate Change Emergency Working Group (for purposes of report only).
12. To receive a report from the Huntick Road Cycleway Working Group (for purposes of report only).
13. To receive a report from the Village Environment Working Group (for purposes of report only).
14. To receive a report from the Neighbourhood Plan 2 Working Group (for purposes of report only)
15 To consider a proposal to proceed with installation of the Library Green path.
16. To consider a proposal to purchase of land at Huntick Road adjacent to common land.
17. To resolve to approve the following payments already made:
|To Whom||For What||Net||VAT||Total|
|Octopus Energy||Sports Pavilion electricity charge for period 1st- 31st May 2022||13.02||0.65||13.67|
|British Telecom||Office phone and broadband – May 2022||48.10||9.62||57.72|
|Kate Porter||Face painting – Jubilee Celebrations||135.00||0.00||135.00|
|The Charitable Emporium||Provision of covered stage, PA system, sound engineer/ stage crew, startent, performance at jubilee celebrations||1250.00||250.00||1500.00|
|Zurich Municipal Insurance PLC||PL insurance for Jubilee celebrations||351.67||0.00||351.67|
18. To resolve to approve the following payments due:
|To Whom||For What||Net||VAT||Total|
|T Watton||Clerk’s salary – June||TBA||0.00||TBA|
|HMRC||PAYE & ENI – June||TBA||0.00||TBA|
|Dorset County Pension Fund||LGPS pension contrib June 2022||TBA||0.00||TBA|
|T Homer||Handyman duties, May 2022||282.62||0.00||282.62|
|Idverde Ltd||Cemetery maintenance May 2022, Inv 10844335||330.75||66.15||396.90|
|Idverde Ltd||Grass cutting, southern end of rec x 3 in April 2022 Inv 10844436||124.80||24.96||149.76|
|Dorset Waste Services||Supply of 8 x 240l bins for Jubilee celebrations||169.11||0.00||169.11|
|A Huggins||Reimbursement for expenditure on behalf of council: 2 x 19Kg propane cylinders for Jubilee celebrations||104.82||20.96||125.78|
|Lytchett Matravers Village Hall||Hall hire and additional cleaning – jubilee celebrations||164.00||0.00||164.00|
|SLCC||Annual renewal of Clerk’s membership of SLCC||234.00||0.00||234.00|
|St Mary’s Church||Annual subscription to parish Mag, 4 colour from cover of Parish Mag Oct 2021, provision of refreshments for APM 28 May 2022||103.50||0.00||103.50|
|Asbestos Contracting Ltd||Remove and dispose of bus shelter roof.||595.00||119.00||714.00|
|Glasdon UK Ltd||2 x Topsy 2000 waste bins.||500.20||100.05||600.25|
|A Bush||Reimbursement for purchase of compost for jubilee tree, replacement padlocks for rec drop posts, Mileage for trip to Poole tip for Guerrilla Gardeners.||39.30||0.00||39.30|
|Darkin Miller Ltd||Internal Audit work Apr-June 2022||550.80||110.16||660.96|
19. To note any training by members or the Clerk in the past month (for the purposes of report only).
20. To note any decisions / action taken by Parish Clerk under “Openness of Local Government Bodies Regulations 2014”, Part 3, Paragraphs 6-10, record of decisions and access to documents (for purposes of report only).
21. Correspondence received (for purposes of report only).
22. To note date of next meeting and items for future agendas.
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (including: race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Parish Clerk: T. Watton Date: June 2022