MEETING OF THE PARISH COUNCIL
Weds 23rd February 2022, at 7:00 p.m. in the Village Hall
Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD Office 01202-624530
Public Participation Session (Standing Orders Suspended): An opportunity for members of the public to raise issues of concern or interest – e.g. ask a question, make a statement or present a petition. (Standing Orders Suspended).
Report by Dorset Councillors (Standing Orders Suspended)
All Council decisions must give due consideration to their impact on the community’s carbon footprint.
1. To receive and consider apologies for absence.
2. To receive any declarations of interest, and consider any requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011.
3. To receive and resolve to approve minutes of Council meeting held on 26th January 2022.
4. To receive and consider reports of past subject matters (for the purposes of report only).
5. Chair’s announcements (for the purposes of report only).
6. To receive and note the content of the minutes of the Finance & General Purposes Committee Meeting on 9th February 2022 (for purposes of report only)
7. To consider the following recommendations from the Finance & General Purposes Committee
7.1 Acceptance of Updated Risk Register.
7.2 Acceptance of updated schedule of Governance / Internal Controls Responsibilities.
8. To consider planning application P/PALH/2022/00808 Glenwoods Poole Road Lytchett Matravers Wimborne BH21 3RP. Additional storey to existing dwelling, increasing height from 7.068 metres to 10.468 metres
9. To consider planning application P/FUL/2021/03291 Land Adjacent Goresmead Cottage Foxhills Road, Lytchett Matravers Poole BH16 6BD.
10. To consider planning application P/HOU/2022/00879 36 Hannams Close Lytchett Matravers Poole BH16 6DN. Front single storey extension with lean to roof.
11. To consider planning application P/CLP/2022/00881 (Certificate of Lawfulness) 7 Cecil Place Lytchett Matravers Poole BH16 6FG. Convert roof space into habitable accommodation with side dormer.
12. To consider planning application P/HOU/2022/00355 Bennic Farm Dolmans Hill Lytchett Matravers Poole BH16 6HP. 22 solar panels to be installed in garden 8kw on pods 5 m from boundary in enclosed private area.
13. To consider planning application P/FUL/2022/00806 Deans House Deans Drove Lytchett Matravers Dorset BH16 6EQ. Sever land adjacent Dean House and erect new detached dwelling; create new vehicular access.
14. To receive a report from the Climate Change Emergency Working Group (for purposes of report only).
15. To receive a report from the Huntick Road Cycleway Working Group (for purposes of report only).
16. To receive a report from the Village Environment Working Group (for purposes of report only).
17. Receive a report from the Neighbourhood Plan 2 Working Group (for purposes of report only).
18. To consider a discussion paper concerning the allocation of expenditure for the Queen’s Jubilee celebration.
19. To consider a paper regarding purchase of jubilee beacon.
20. To consider the funding request for CAB sessions to be offered in Lytchett Matravers library for the year commencing April 2022.
21. To consider a paper discussing options and quotes for old school green flagpole replacement.
22. To consider a proposal to support a ‘first aid for parents’ evening in the village hall.
23. To resolve to approve the following payments already made:
|To Whom||For What||Net||VAT||Total|
|Octopus Energy||Sports Pavilion electricity charge for period 1st- 31st Jan 2022||114.74||5.74||120.48|
|British Telecommunications||Office phone and broadband – Jan 2022||44.02||8.80||52.82|
24. To resolve to approve the following payments due:
|To Whom||For What||Net||VAT||Total|
|T Watton||Clerk’s salary – Feb 2022 (12 equal monthly payments by SO)||1039.25||0.00||1039.25|
|Dorset County Pension Fund||LGPS pension contrib Feb 2022||383.38||0.00||383.38|
|T Homer||Handyman duties Jan 2022||130.63||0.00||130.63|
|Idverde Ltd||Cemetery maintenance Jan 2022, Inv 10831310||303.49||60.69||364.18|
|Starboard Systems Ltd||Scribe software licence for 2022/23||468.00||93.60||561.60|
|D & P Warr Contracting||Hedge Trimming Jan 2022 – Eldons Drove and Allotments||200.00||40.00||240.00|
|Citizens Advice in East Dorset and Purbeck||Provision of weekly advice sessions at LM Library 1 April 2022 – 31 Mar 2023||4630.00||0.00||4630.00|
|T Watton||Reimbursement of office expenses and mileage undertaken||63.29||2.00||65.29|
25. To note any training by members or the Clerk in the past month (for the purposes of report only).
26. To note any decisions / action taken by Parish Clerk under “Openness of Local Government Bodies Regulations 2014”, Part 3, Paragraphs 6-10, record of decisions and access to documents (for purposes of report only).
27. Correspondence received (for purposes of report only).
28. To note date of next meeting and items for future agendas.
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (including: race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Parish Clerk: T. Watton Date: February 2022