MEETING OF THE PARISH COUNCIL
Weds 23rd March 2022, at 7:00 p.m. in the Village Hall
Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD Office 01202-624530
Public Participation Session (Standing Orders Suspended): An opportunity for members of the public to raise issues of concern or interest – e.g. ask a question, make a statement or present a petition. (Standing Orders Suspended).
Report by Dorset Councillors (Standing Orders Suspended)
All Council decisions must give due consideration to their impact on the community’s carbon footprint.
1. To receive and consider apologies for absence.
2. To receive any declarations of interest, and consider any requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011.
3. To receive and resolve to approve minutes of Council meeting held on 23rd February 2022.
4. To receive and consider reports of past subject matters (for the purposes of report only).
5. Chair’s announcements (for the purposes of report only).
6. To receive and note the content of the minutes of the Finance & General Purposes Committee Meeting on 9th March 2022 (for purposes of report only)
7. To consider the following recommendations from the Finance & General Purposes Committee
7.1 Acceptance of review of burial records.
7.2 Adoption of reviewed Standing Orders
7.3 Adoption of Reviewed Financial Regulations.
8. To consider planning application P/VOC/2022/01291 164 Wareham Road Lytchett Matravers Poole BH16 6DT. Variation of Condition 2 & 5 of planning approval 6/2020/0314 (sever plot and erect a detached two storey dwelling with associated access, parking, landscaping and amenity space) to agree to the new building location 700mm further forwards towards the highway and the new foul water drainage connection.
9. To further consider planning application P/FUL/2022/01095 Land at Blaneys Corner To the east of Wareham Road and south of Wimborne Road. Lytchett Matravers. Erect 25 dwellings (C3 use class), new vehicular and pedestrian access onto Wimborne Road and other associated works including landscaping and open space.
10. To receive a report from the Climate Change Emergency Working Group (for purposes of report only).
11. To receive a report from the Huntick Road Cycleway Working Group (for purposes of report only).
12. To receive a report from the Village Environment Working Group (for purposes of report only).
13. To receive a report from the Neighbourhood Plan 2 Working Group (for purposes of report only).
14. To receive, consider and approve a budget proposal from the Queens Jubilee Working Group.
15. To receive a report of the proposed clearance work on the Huntick Road Common Land (for purposes of report only).
16. To discuss and decide on suggestions for the name of the new road serving properties on the new housing development on the Wessex Water reservoir site.
17. To resolve to approve the following payments already made:
|To Whom||For What||Net||VAT||Total|
|Octopus Energy||Sports Pavilion electricity charge for period 1st- 28th Feb 2022||79.39||3.97||83.36|
|British Telecommunications||Office phone and broadband – Feb 2022||44.02||8.80||52.82|
|21CC Group Ltd||Supply of Platinum Jubilee beacon||490.00||98.00||588.00|
18. To resolve to approve the following payments due:
|To Whom||For What||Net||VAT||Total|
|T Watton||Clerk’s salary – March 2022 (12 equal monthly payments by SO)||1039.25||0.00||1039.25|
|Dorset County Pension Fund||LGPS pension contrib March 2022||383.38||0.00||383.38|
|Idverde Ltd||Cemetery maintenance Jan 2022, Inv 10834403||303.49||60.69||364.18|
|Printerbase Ltd||Printer toner cartridges||113.32||22.66||135.98|
|DAPTC||Course fee – New Cllr Induction Cllr Rob Aspray||35.00||0.00||35.00|
|The sign Shed Ltd||Supply of BMX track sign and fixings||68.24||13.65||81.89|
|Hampshire Flag Company Ltd||Supply and install 8m aluminium flagpole plus fixings||669.94||133.99||803.93|
|HMRC||Quarter 4 2021/22 PAYE/NI||779.40||0.00||779.40|
19. To note any training by members or the Clerk in the past month (for the purposes of report only).
20. To note any decisions / action taken by Parish Clerk under “Openness of Local Government Bodies Regulations 2014”, Part 3, Paragraphs 6-10, record of decisions and access to documents (for purposes of report only).
21. Correspondence received (for purposes of report only).
22. To note date of next meeting and items for future agendas.
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (including: race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Parish Clerk: T. Watton Date: March 2022