Wednesday 26 January 2022 at 7:00 in the Village Hall.

PRESENT were A Bush (Council Chair), V Abbott, M Attridge, B Barker, A Huggins, M Colvey, H Khanna, K Korenevsky, K Morgan, P Webb and Mr T Watton (Parish Clerk).

Also present: Dorset Cllrs A Brenton and A Starr, and one member of the public.

PUBLIC PARTICIPATION SESSION (Standing orders suspended)

A resident living adjacent to the land which is subject to planning application P/PABA/2021/05355, Dyetts Field, High St, Lytchett Matravers wished to comment on that application. He noted that despite objections from the Parish Council and many nearby residents, it was approved by DC. He noted that this proposal is on green belt land. He expressed concern at the possibility of a future change of use of the proposed barn into a dwelling. Consequently he wished to make the Parish Council members aware that the residents would like to explore what further steps may be taken in this case.

Members were reminded that this matter is scheduled to be discussed further in item 22 below.


Dorset Cllr Brenton referred to her report, which was made available to members ahead of the meeting and is included as an appendix to these minutes (appendix 1). Dorset Cllr Brenton added to her report by stating that she and Dorset Cllr Starr had visited the Wessex Water Bulbury pumping station. They noted that the owner of the adjacent land is in talks with Wessex Water regarding the creation of an area of wetland / reed bed which Wessex Water hope will deal with overflows from the pumping station. It is understood that Wessex Water are carrying out some tests of the ground conditions and may submit a planning application for this in the next few months.

The Chair welcomed Cllr Barker back after a period of absence from meetings.

1. To receive and consider apologies for absence.

There were none.

2. To receive any declarations of interest, and consider any requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011.

There were none.

3. To consider applications for the casual vacancy on the Parish Council.

It was reported that there was one applicant. After brief discussion Mr Rob Aspray was appointed to membership of the Parish Council.

4. To receive Acceptance of Office of newly appointed Council member.

In Mr Aspray’s absence, the Parish Clerk indicated that he would forward the Acceptance of Office form by email, together with other initial information.

5. To receive and resolve to approve minutes of Council meeting held on 22nd December 2021.

It was RESOLVED by all present to approve the minutes as a true record of the meeting.

6. To receive and consider reports of past subject matters (for the purposes of report only).

It was RESOLVED to receive and note the contents of the following report, which had been prepared and circulated in advance of the meeting by the Parish Clerk. Italics below indicate additional comments made during the meeting.

  1. Minute 21, 22nd September 2021 – signage for BMX / cycle dirt track. Advice on appropriate signage was sought from British Cycling – the governing body for BMX as a sport. The council’s insurers were also consulted. A response was received from British Cycling. They had some suggested signage for such facilities which they hoped to receive final approval week ending 27th November 2021. They indicated that a copy would be forwarded to the Parish Clerk as soon as it was approved. However, this was not received. An example of suitable ROSPA approved safety wording for BMX dirt track signage had since been found locally. Once the name of the track has been decided this can be ordered.
  2. Minute 21, 22nd September 2021 – naming of BMX / cycle dirt track. Cllr Attridge had asked the primary school pupils to suggest a name for this new facility. It was reported at the meeting that no name had been suggested by pupils at the school. Consequently, it was unanimously AGREED to call the facility “Benny’s Bumps”.

7. Chair’s announcements (for the purposes of report only).

The Council Chair reported on the following:

  • A donation has been made from the Chair’s Allowance to the “Friends of Lytchett Matravers Library” in respect of the retirement of the current librarian.
  • Not The WI have donated £50 to Parish Council public funds for a tree. This has been purchased and planted on Old School Green.
  • Receipt of the letter from Dorset Council Leader Spencer Flower concerning the proposed revision / delay of the draft Dorset Local Plan.

8. To receive and note the content of the minutes of the Finance & General purposes committee meeting on 12th January 2022 (for purposes of report only).

It was RESOLVED to receive and note the contents of these draft minutes.

9. To consider the following recommendations from the Finance & General Purposes Committee

9.1 Business as Usual (BAU) budget allocations for 2022/23. This item to also include consideration of proposals for (a) Handyman payments – linked to the national living wage, (b) 5% increase on burial fees and (c) 5% increase on allotment charges (from F&GP Cttee meeting of 8th Dec 2021).

It was RESOLVED to APPROVE these recommendations.

9.2 Approval of precept request of £100417.29 for 2022/23; representing an overall increase on 2021/22 of 5.99% (3.40% per D band property).

AGREED by a majority of 8 in favour, 1 against (1 abstention).

10. To receive a report from the Climate Change Emergency Working Group (for purposes of report only).

A summary report had been made available to all members ahead of this meeting and the contents were noted. A copy is associated at Appendix 2 to these minutes.

11. To receive a report from the Huntick Road Cycleway Working Group (for purposes of report only)

A summary report had been made available to all members ahead of this meeting and the contents were noted. A copy is associated at Appendix 3 to these minutes.

In response to the information from Dorset Council that the project costs were expected to be somewhere in the order of £2.2-2.5M, Councillors Bush and Huggins had met to consider this. Cllr Huggins will now contact highways about extending the existing section of path just under 700 metres to Jubilee Walk.

Some discussion also took place under this item regarding ideas for controlling traffic speeds on Huntick Rd.

12. To receive a report from the Village Environment Working Group (for purposes of report only)

A summary report had been made available to all members ahead of this meeting and the contents were noted. A copy is associated at Appendix 4 to these minutes.

It was also noted that Councillors Morgan, Huggins and Korenevsky met a supplier of the adult play equipment. They are now awaiting to see what the quote for the required surfacing does to the overall cost of this initiative.

13. Receive a report from the Neighbourhood Plan 2 Working Group (for purposes of report only).

A summary report had been made available to all members ahead of this meeting and the contents were noted. A copy is associated at Appendix 5 to these minutes.

It was noted that a meeting of the Working Group took place on 13th January 2022. A copy of the minutes were circulated to Council members and all members of the public who attended or had expressed an interest.

14. To receive report on the project dealing with defibrillator provision, publicity and training (for purposes of report only).

A summary report had been made available to all members ahead of this meeting and the contents were noted. A copy is associated at Appendix 6 to these minutes. It was reported that the public training event had been a great success, and the trainers had been excellent.

It was summarised that there are now 4 Defibrillator units around the village with general public access, residents know where they are located, and 65 residents have been trained in their use.

15. To consider a proposal to end the defibrillator project and declare the facilities to be in a state of "normal running”.

RESOLVED. Action: Parish Clerk to add the periodic review of the system of Defib unit operational checks to the Governance Checks plan

16. To consider planning application P/HABR/2021/00066 The Barn Sandy Lane Lytchett Matravers Poole BH16 6DB.

Members commented that this building had been subject to a previous application for prior approval, under 6/2021/0302 which had been agreed by the Local Planning Authority in summer 2021. Members were concerned that they had not been consulted on this – particularly as the location is within the Green Belt and so no development would normally be permitted. It was noted that this is a Section Q application. The Chair advised that a response would be put together to re-state the previous points made to Dorset Council about consultation in such cases.

17. To consider planning application P/HOU/2022/00201 7 Landers Reach Lytchett Matravers Poole BH16 6NB.


18. To reconsider application P/HOU/2021/04430 – 76 Wareham Road – Alterations to existing conservatory and single storey rear extension to form kitchen and dining room, in the light of the email from the Case Officer dated 17 Jan 2022 (circulated to all members on that date).

It was RESOLVED to maintain the previously stated OBJECTION.

19. To receive a report from the Parish Clerk considering the quotes received for Internal Audit for the year to 31 Mar 2022; and to appoint an Internal Auditor.

Reference was made to the report by the Parish Clerk which had been circulated to all members in advance of the meeting. Three quotations were considered and it was unanimously RESOLVED to accept the Parish Clerk’s recommendation to appoint Rosie Darkin-Miller as Internal Auditor. Action: Parish Clerk to conduct Rosie Darkin-Miller accordingly.

20. To consider a proposal to hold a litter pick on Sunday 10th April 2022 at 2:30pm

After debate it was RESOLVED to arrange a litter pick for Sunday 20th March 2022, commencing at 2:30pm.

21. Consideration of possible events to mark HM the Queen’s jubilee

The Chair referred to outline plans for the Jubilee weekend being prepared by another community, as an example of what might be achieved. It was noted that this should be a jointly planned and co-ordinated event involving a number of community organisations. It was suggested that Lytchett Matravers might align with the national schedule to light a beacon or bonfire on the evening of Thursday 2nd June. Discussion also included the possibility of a picnic or street party style celebration on the Recreation Ground on Saturday 4th June. Further ideas are to be explored and other LM organisations approached.

22. To discuss Green Belt matters in the light of: a) approaches to obtain Barrister Opinions, b) The processing of Agricultural Barn applications – specifically Dyetts Farm and c) class Q applications.

Cllr Morgan introduced this discussion by outlining the nature and purpose of Green Belt. This is set out in a dedicated chapter in the NPPF.

Cllr Morgan outlined the following three issues currently of concern for Lytchett Matravers:

(a) Approaches to obtain barrister opinions.

Purbeck District Council when preparing the Purbeck Local Plan stated that it would be possible to achieve the targeted housing numbers for the District without impinging on Green Belt. This was primarily through focusing that development on a small number of very large sites. However, ultimately PDC decided to spread the targeted housing numbers across the District – resulting in a substantial Green Belt re-designation around Lytchett Matravers.

The Parish Council has discussed the possibility of pursuing a judicial review to challenge this proposed development on Green Belt locally. Discussion and the decision on the recommendation for appointment of a barrister are still to take place.

(b) The processing of Agricultural Barn applications – e.g. Dyetts Field, High street Lytchett Matravers

Cllr Morgan explained that farmers have rights to put up agricultural buildings without permission (i.e. utilising permitted development rights), providing the relevant land holding is a minimum of five hectares.

Dyetts Field is 3.8 hectares. This was noted by the Case Officer. When this point was queried the applicant included additional land in the application, and on that basis the Case Officer approved. When challenged on this point the Case Officer responded that if it is later established that the applicant does not hold the qualifying amount of land this will become an “enforcement” matter.

Cllr Morgan also suggested the following four possible courses of action:

(i) Dorset Cllr Brenton to go back to DC Planning and ask for an “Article 4” direction – which removes permitted development rights in this case.

(ii) Neighbouring property owners / occupiers to submit a complaint to DC about the failure of the Case Officer and Planning Team Leader to exercise sufficient scrutiny in this case.

(iii) Objecting neighbours to seek legal advice, if it is established that false information has been submitted to DC Planning.

(iv) If it is established that false information has been submitted to DC Planning, letter to go to the applicant’s Agent.

c) Class Q applications.

Cllr Morgan reminded members that this concerns applications for the conversion / replacement of structures such as caravans, tin sheds etc to dwellings. The particular concern is where these structures are on Green Belt land. It was suggested that the Parish Council may wish to apply for “Article 4” directions for all locations where such structures exist within the parish.

In response to a number of the above points Dorset Cllr Brenton explained that she had written to the DC Head of Planning regarding the specifics of the Dyetts Field application.

23. To resolve to approve the following payments already made:

To Whom For What Net VAT Total
Octopus Energy Sports Pavilion electricity charge for period 1st- 31st Dec 2021 104.79 5.24 110.03
Poole Arbor Tree Services Ltd Additional tree works at Foxhills Open Space 600.00 120.00 720.00
Water2Business Supply of water for allotments, 17/06/2021-16/12/2021 217.33 0.00 217.33
SSE Southern Electric Car park lighting quarter 3, 2021-22 16.03 0.79 16.82
British Telecommunications Office phone and broadband – Dec 2021 42.62 8.52 51.14

It was RESOLVED to approve the above payment already made.

24. To resolve to approve the following payments due:

To Whom For What Net VAT Total
T Watton Clerk’s salary – Jan 2022 (12 equal monthly payments by SO) 1039.25 0.00 1039.25
Dorset County Pension Fund LGPS pension contrib Jan 2022 383.38 0.00 383.38
Association of Dorset Watches Cost of speed gun for use of Speed Watch Group 229.00 0.00 229.00
T Homer Handyman duties Dec 2021 391.50 0.00 391.50
Idverde Ltd Cemetery maintenance Dec 2021, Inv 10828715 303.49 60.69 364.18
Full Circle Leisure Ltd Skate Ramps half yearly inspection & maintenance visit Jan 2022 332.00 66.40 398.40
Lytchett Matravers Village Hall Hire of Hall for defib training session Jan 2022 40.00 0.00 40.00
Alison Clothier Cover for Parish Clerk absence on 12 Jan 2022 70.25 0.00 70.25
Greenall Landscapes Retention money – Pharmacy steps project 156.98 0.00 156.98
C Peters Allotment plot deposit refund, plot 43 33.50 0.00 33.50

It was RESOLVED to approve all of the above payments.

25. To note any training undertaken by members or the Clerk in the past month (for purposes of report only).


26. To note any decisions and / or action taken by Parish Clerk under “Openness of Local Government Bodies Regulations 2014”, Part 3, Paragraphs 6-10, Record of Decisions and Access to Documents (for purposes of report only).

There were none.

27. Correspondence (for purposes of report only).

The Parish Clerk referred to the following correspondence:

An email from a resident of Eldons Drove asking whether the Parish Council had considered blocking of the Wareham Road end of that road so that vehicles could enter and exit from the Middle Road end only. This e-mail had been circulated to council members in advance of the council meeting.

An Email from a resident of Dillons Gardens expressing concern about parking at the junction of Dillons Gardens and Wareham Rd, and requesting parking restrictions to be introduced at this point. Action: The Parish Clerk to reply to the resident explaining that this issue is part of a wider concern related to parking and traffic control in Wareham Road in general, and is currently subject to on-going discussion and initiatives with Dorset Council.

28. To note date of next meeting and items for future agendas.

The next full council meeting is scheduled to take place online on Wednesday 23rd February 2022 at 7pm in the village hall.

The meeting closed at 20:55 Annotated by/on ……………………………..Signed by……………………



Report to Lytchett Matravers Parish Council for 26th January 2022

From Cllr Alex Brenton

Dorset Council has been channelling grants from central government to deserving causes.

Residents in need, including vulnerable families, have been receiving help with the cost of food, heating and other essentials this winter.

Dorset Council was awarded £2,294,941.45 from the Government’s Household Support Fund to help vulnerable households across the county in need of financial support. At least 50 percent of the award will be used to support vulnerable families with children in Dorset. The funding has been allocated through a diverse and comprehensive program that will benefit those most in need during the winter period:

Free school meals

One-off winter energy vouchers of £200 have been allocated to households 3,500 grants were distributed before 31 December 2021 and this scheme has now closed.

o funding has been given to Citizen’s Advice and Age UK to provide additional support to vulnerable households.

o Valuable packages of support have been issued to our care leavers to assist with food and winter clothing costs.

o We are supporting vulnerable families directly through our Children’s Services locality teams. Funding is available to help with food, energy bills and other household essentials.

o Support for residents experiencing homelessness is being distributed through a grant agreement with the Lantern Trust.

o £90,000 has been allocated to support foodbanks,

New grant to support not for profit community and cultural organisations to deliver new and improved facilities for local communities. Dorset Council has launched a new grant to support not for profit community and cultural organisations to deliver new and improved facilities for local communities.The Capital Leverage Fund can help fund a range of projects, including village hall or community building enhancements, renovations, maintenance, or new build projects, including car parks, play areas, multi-use games areas, theatres, community sports clubs, sports pitches and landscaping, also applications for projects that helps to address climate change themes, new public art, or heritage capital projects including accredited museums.

Organisations can apply for a capital grant of between £1,000 and £25,000, to fund up to 20% of their total project costs. For more details on criteria, fund aims, and how to complete your application form please follow the link to the DC webpage.

Projects need to meet at least one of the Dorset Council priorities and the Cultural Strategy priorities.

Applications can only be accepted via our online application form. Applications will close at 12pm on Friday 6 January 2023. To apply for a grant, you can download the application guidance, support materials and an application form from the website. Applications will be considered three times a year.

The East Dorset Area Planning committee referred an application in Swanage which sought to drop all requirements for affordable housing from an application on the former St Marys School site.

The EAPC also agreed to Solar panels on the roof of Durlston Castle Swanage, as any feasible increase in solar energy is welcome if not obtrusive and detrimental. Most of the items which come to Strategic Planning Committee are regarding large Solar Farms, which are being looked at kindly.

Waste Collections I hope that the regular requests that any information about problems with waste collection have had some effect.


Climate & Ecological Emergency Working Group – Summary Report, January 2022

Working Group Objective:

Following the Parish Council declaration of a Climate Change Emergency, identify, assess, and implement measures within the parish to reduce the carbon footprint of both LMPC and the community.

Working Group Participants:

Rob Carswell, Alf Bush


  1. Sports Pavilion full building upgrade with Low Carbon Dorset (LCD).
  2. Youth Hall full building upgrade – deferred until DC transfer and building business plan is approved.


  • Grant from Low Carbon Dorset – Part grant claim made, as agreed with Low Carbon Dorset.
  • Compilation of evidence ongoing – evidence of installation, proof of payment, publicising grant & LCD

Status/Next Steps:

Works already complete:

  • Air-to-air heat pump (to provide instant heat in main user space), replacing gas boiler.
  • Solar array (26 PV panels)
  • Replacement of old, inefficient radiators & pipework
  • New thermally efficient doors, including fire door to comply with Building Regulations
  • Installing loft and cavity wall insulation, fitting thermostats & controls + cage around ASHP unit
  • Fitting thermostats & controls + cage around ASHP unit
  • Fit PV diverter unit to directly heat hot water from PV-generated energy

Works to come:

  • PV battery storage (February 2022)
Financial Forecast:

(£000’s, excluding VAT)

2020-21 2021-22 2022-23
Expense to date 45K less 14K LCD payment(1) 0 0
Forecast 4KLCD payment 0 0
Total 27K 0 0

(1) Low Carbon Dorset grant = 40% contribution.


Huntick Rd Cycleway Working Group – Summary Report. January 2022

Working Group Objective:

To provide a dedicated safe cycle route to Lytchett Minster School and on to Poole from the village.

Working Group Participants:

Andrew Huggins, Alf Bush


1. The requirement for a dedicated cyclepath was included in the Lytchett Matravers Neighbourhood Plan and was unanimously approved at the referendum and subsequently adopted by Purbeck D.C.

2. The proposed route starts at the Rose & Crown crossroads and goes down Huntick Road. Preliminary agreement has been reached with Highways and the landowner to the north of Huntick Road.

3. The final stage from the Race Farm junction to Post Green and/or Dorchester Road is to be finalised.

4. LMPC to complete the next section to Jubilee Walk (linked to Selbys Yard decision).


· DC Highways confirmation on the full route, particularly after Race Farm.

· Confirmation of the LTP commitment within the Purbeck Local Plan, which includes the requirement for both DC and the developers to provide 150k each for local transport needs. This would be earmarked for the cyclepath.

Status/Next Steps:

· Met with LM and Upton Council + S Mepham 9 Feb (Zoom). LM+U want a path Randalls Hill to Courtyard. Some issues with narrow and flooding verges – they are investigating land ownership. That path could link to the Huntick Cyclepath for complete route to Poole/Wareham.

· First 180m across full width of site frontage on Huntick Road now complete.

· Contact affected Huntick Road houses advising of new cyclepath plan, including Selbys Yard decision.

· LM+U to pursue a path at bottom end to meet up with Huntick Cyclepath near Kitchermans cottage.

· WSP (DC’s consultant) are in early stages of investigation. We have now a copy of the brief provided to WSP. It is very brief.

· Project update letter has now been sent to Lord Rockley. A less supportive response has been received.This was echoed in the recent meeting Cllrs Khanna and Morgan had with him.

· WSP report received and briefly discussed with Highways. Project costs now expected between £2.2M and £2.5M. LMPC not entirely happy with design proposals (width).

· LMPC emphasised to Highways that as LM is growing and sustainable alternatives are becoming more key, such infrastructure is needed.

· Cllrs Bush and Huggins have discussed next steps

o AH will write to Highways asking for process to extend a 2m path to Jubilee Walk

o AH and AB to meet Anthony Rockley once we have costs for other village projects.

Financial Forecast:

(£000’s, excluding VAT)

2020-21 2021-22 2022-23
Expense to date
Forecast 30 150
Total 30 150


Village Environment Working Group – Summary Report. January 2022

Working Group Objective:

To identify areas of concern/opportunity within the physical environment of the Village and propose responses. Due to other pressures a Progress Mtg has not convened since the Nov PC mtg.

Working Group Participants:

Ken Morgan, Alf Bush, Andrew Huggins, Karen Korenevsky, Vicky Abbot, Hannah Khanna, Martyn Colvey (+ co-opted advisers Geoff Holland, Dr John Holland)

Details: (*denotes 2021-22 expenditure)

1. Rec Area Projects:- Exercise Trail/Outdoor Gym Equipment – Dog Exercise Area –Picnic Tables x4 + Benches x4 – Boules/Petanque Pitches.

2. Community Garden adj fence at top of Pond Walk – Need to meet sponsor volunteers.

3. Trees – Rec + generally– Seek sponsorship. Also sw attenuation + murals?

4. Hannams Close entrance enhancement. Discuss with management company.

5. Wareham Rd/School traffic/parking – DC/WSP proposals discussions ongoing. – New Car Pk?

6. Eldons Drove Pond – Ongoing Japanese Knotweed delay.

7. Finger post Renovations – Blaneys Corner pilot complete. Vol Training + sponsorship.

8. Library Green Path – DC agreed so can proceed. Invite tenders from 3 x contractors.

9. Pharmacy Steps Planting – underway.

10. High St Crossing –

11. Tesco frontage – Acceptable design agreed with DC. Suggest joint Tesco/DC/PC funding.

12. Sports/Scout Bldgs ‘backside’ to High St. Short term Ideas + longer term Workplace opportunity.


· Dorset Council Highways + Planning/LP. Flow of CIL monies.

Status/Next Steps:

· Equipment – Met preferred supplier/contractor on site early Jan. Awaiting quote to include surfacing.

· Exercise Dog Area fencing + gravel Eldons Drove C Pk. Firm up price/date.

· Community Garden – Meet sponsor volunteers.

· Work up designs for Sports Area, Boules, Hannams/Rec entrance+ Rec landscaping/tree planting.

· Push Tesco/Highways re shop frontage funding.

· Investigate Grants/Funding/Sponsorship/Lottery/ Local Trusts + Loans/Mortgage possibilities.


Neighbourhood Plan 2 Working Group – Summary Report. January 2022

Working Group Objective:

To revise and/or update the Lytchett Matravers Neighbourhood Plan (LMNP) in preparation for the upcoming Dorset Local Plan.

Working Group Participants:

Ken Morgan, Micki Attridge, Karen Korenevsky, Alf Bush, Peter Webb, Ian Taylor.


The current LMNP was limited in scope by Purbeck District Council and further by the examiner. The plan was prevented from identifying any type of development and in addition many policies/strategies for the community were removed. e.g. infrastructure and employment requirements.

A renewed LMNP is required to address the chronic erosion of the green belt over the last 40 years, to ensure development is beneficial to the community in addressing its needs. i.e. sustainability, CCE net zero, design standards, local employment, community infrastructure and amenities.


· PLP adoption

· DLP next consultancy stage

Status/Next Steps:

· PC has selected planning consultant to assist NP2 WG, to start in February. Scope is to develop new draft policies by March EOM.

· PC has received quotes from 3 barristers to review potential for Judicial Review

· PC has written to Wyatt Homes wrt shortfalls in the Wareham Road application – no response to date

· PC has written to Cllr David Walsh on clarification of PC role in Planning – no response to date

· PC has joined CAN/CPRE campaign to reduce the number of houses in the DLP from 39,000 to 22,000.

· NP2 WG to develop core objectives

· PC/NP2 WG has applied for Locality grant to meet expenses to March EOM


Defibrillator Provision – January 2022

Working Group Objective:

To provide 24/7 Public Access Defibrillator provision throughout Lytchett Matravers. Also provide public information (training) and awareness of locations.

Working Group Participants:

Andrew Huggins, (Alan Cottman)


1. 3 years ago, through fundraising, LMPC purchased 3 Defibs and cabinets, one to be located at Chequers (Installed Apr 2020), one for the phone box opposite LMPS (Installed Apr 2020) and one for Abbots Court (Aster).

2. Tesco also have a Defib in a cabinet donated by LMPC. This is entirely the responsibility of Tesco as confirmed Jan 2021 by presence of Tesco Asset number on the Defib.

3. We have a signed agreement of responsibility between Chequers and LMPC, held by the clerk.

4. These agreements have no end date but can be terminated by either party with 2 months notice.

5. All installations are fully documented – document is by the clerk.

6. Chequers and Phone box Defibs registered with SWAST and “The Circuit” as of June 2021.

7. Aster Defib installed July 2021, registered with “The Circuit”.


· Agreement with Chequers and Aster remaining amicable.

· Equipment not becoming Vandalism target.

· Manual Monitoring currently being done by the Parish Council (Currently Cllr Huggins).

Status/Next Steps:

· All installations completed. Agreement between Aster and Chequers and LMPC signed by both parties and stored by Parish Clerk.

· Installations registered with “The Circuit”.

· Documentation for all installations updated and stored with Parish Clerk.

· Approximately 65 people were trained by Ouch Training on 15th Jan 2022 in 3 x 1 hour sessions. Positive feedback from attendees.

· Project closed – transition to maintenance mode.

Financial Forecast:

(£000’s, excluding VAT)

2020-21 2021-22 2022-23
Expense to date 0.5
Forecast 0.25 0
Total 0.5 0.25 0

Full Minutes 220126v2.docx

Full Council minutes 26 January 2022