FULL COUNCIL MEETING
Weds 27th February 2019, at 7:00 p.m. in the Village Hall, Lytchett Matravers.
Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD Office 01202-624530
Public Participation Session (Standing Orders Suspended): An opportunity for members of the public to raise issues of concern or interest – e.g. ask a question, make a statement or present a petition. (Standing Orders Suspended).
Report from District Councillors (Standing Orders Suspended).
Report from County Councillor (Standing Orders Suspended).
1. To receive and consider apologies for absence.
2. To receive any declarations of interest, and consider any requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011.
3. To receive and resolve to approve minutes of Council meeting held on 23rd January 2019.
4. To receive and consider reports of past subject matters (for the purposes of report only).
5. Chairman’s announcements (for the purposes of report only).
6. To receive and note the content of the minutes of the Finance & General Purposes Committee meeting on 13th February 2019 (for the purposes of report only).
7. To receive and consider a report on Sports Club Governance.
8. To receive and consider a report into progress towards CiLCA qualification for the Parish Clerk. (for the purposes of report only).
9. To receive a summary report of the meeting between Cllr Huggins, the Parish Clerk and a representative from Dorset Community Action.
10. To consider a grant application from Purbeck Citizens Advice Bureau concerning local CAB sessions offered locally to residents of Lytchett Matravers (email to council members 11th February 2019).
11. To consider a proposal for the relocation of the twinning association plaque.
12. To consider request for quotes for dropped Kerb to widen MUGA entrance.
13. To receive and consider a report of the Parish Council Awayday.
14. Receive and consider a report on the liaison with the DCC Ranger.
15. Receive and consider a proposal for joint Lytchett Link/Parish Magazine collaboration.
16. To receive and consider reports from the leaders of the Working Groups as follows:
– High Street Shared Space
– Recreation Ground Pathways
– Recreation Ground Ballcourt
– Recreation Ground Bollards/Dolly Posts
– Eldons Drove Lane
– Youth Hall
– Astro Expansion
– New Sports Field
– Broadband Improvement
– Mobile Signal
– Purbeck Local Plan
17. To resolve to approve the following payments already made:
|Inv||To Whom||For What||Net||VAT||Total|
18. To resolve to approve the following payments due:
|Inv||To Whom||For What||Net||VAT||Total|
|4051||T Watton||Clerk’s salary – February (12 equal monthly payments by SO)||883.15||0.00||883.15|
|4052||DCC||LGPS pension contrib February 2019||350.56||0.00||350.56|
|4053||T Homer||Handyman duties, January 2019||225.00||0.00||225.00|
|4054||Idverde Ltd||Cemetery maintenance – January 2019||303.49||60.70||364.19|
|4055||Idverde Ltd||Rec ground football pitches grass cut 11/01/19||85.00||17.00||102.00|
|4056||T Watton||Office expenses reimbursement||TBA||TBA||TBA|
|4057||Churches Fire Security Ltd||Inspection and service of fire equipment at Club Hall||84.50||16.90||101.40|
|4058||D & P Warr||Hedge trimming – Eldons Drove and allotments||150.00||30.00||180.00|
|4059||Starboard Systems Ltd (t/a Scribe Accounts)||Accounts software – annual licence||347.00||69.40||416.40|
|4060||A Cottman||Reimbursement of expenses incurred||24.38||6.09||30.47|
|4061||Borough of Poole||Clearance of vegetation at Library walk, add soil and seed.||500.00||100.00||600.00|
|4062||SSE||Car park lighting||4.85||0.24||5.09|
19. To note any training undertaken by members or the Clerk in the past month (for purposes of report only).
20. To note any decisions and / or action taken by Parish Clerk under “Openness of Local Government Bodies Regulations 2014”, Part 3, Paragraphs 6-10, Record of Decisions and Access to Documents (for purposes of report only).
21. Correspondence received (for purposes of report only).
22. To note date of next meeting and items for future agendas.
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (including: race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Parish Clerk: T. Watton Date: February 2019