MEETING OF THE PARISH COUNCIL
Weds 27th July 2022, at 7:00 p.m. in the Village Hall
Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD Office 01202-624530
Public Participation Session (Standing Orders Suspended): An opportunity for members of the public to raise issues of concern or interest – e.g. ask a question, make a statement or present a petition. (Standing Orders Suspended).
Report by Dorset Councillors (Standing Orders Suspended)
All Council decisions must give due consideration to their impact on the community’s carbon footprint.
1. To receive and consider apologies for absence.
2. To receive any declarations of interest, and consider any requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011.
3. To consider any applications for the casual vacancy on the Council.
4. To receive and resolve to approve minutes of Council meeting held on 22nd June 2022.
5. To receive and consider reports of past subject matters (for the purposes of report only).
6. Chair’s announcements (for the purposes of report only).
7. To receive and note the content of the minutes of the Finance & General Purposes Committee Meeting on 13th July 2022 (for purposes of report only)
8. To consider planning application P/PAED/2022/04074 Glenwoods Poole Road Wimborne BH21 3RP. Raise roof from 7.068m to 10.468m to create additional storey.
9. To consider planning application P/HOU/2022/02848 Owls Farm Dolmans Hill Lytchett Matravers BH16 6HP. Retain a structure used for the storage of agricultural machinery, including a tractor, and an adjacent wood store.
10. To consider planning application P/NMA/2022/04314 (non-material amendment) Land adjacent to Wessex Water Reservoir Purbeck Road Lytchett Matravers Non material amendment to Approved P/A 6/2018/0287 (Construction of 25 dwellings and associated access, parking and landscaping) to add solar panels to specific dwellings.
11. To consider planning application P/OUT/2022/03616 Bexington Lime Kiln Road Lytchett Matravers Poole BH16 6EL. Demolition of existing dwelling and re-development with a replacement dwelling (outline application to determine access only)
12. To consider planning application P/FUL/2022/04306 Kiln Cottage Lime Kiln Road Lytchett Matravers Poole BH16 6EL. Demolish existing garage, erect 1 No 2 bedroom house.
13. To receive a report from the Climate Change Emergency Working Group (for purposes of report only).
14. To receive a report from the Huntick Road Cycleway Working Group (for purposes of report only).
15. To receive a report from the Village Environment Working Group (for purposes of report only).
16. To receive a report from the Neighbourhood Plan 2 Working Group (for purposes of report only).
17. To consider a report and recommendations for replacement surfaces for the Skate Park at the recreation ground
18. To consider and approve an updated statement of CIL receipts and usage Lytchett Matravers.
19. To receive a report regarding the Purbeck Local Plan 2 Hearings from July 19, 2022.
20. To resolve to approve the following payments already made:
|To Whom||For What||Net||VAT||Total|
|Octopus Energy||Sports Pavilion electricity charge for period 1st– 30thJune 2022||16.90||0.84||17.74|
|British Telecom||Office phone and broadband – June 2022||48.10||9.62||57.72|
|SSE||Car park lighting quarter 1 2022/23||16.18||0.80||16.98|
|Water2Business||Water supply to allotments 17/12/2021-16/06/22||210.19||0.00||210.19|
|Rachel Woods||Refund of allotment deposit and proportion of yearly rental fee.||30.00||0.00||30.00|
|HMRC||Repayment of employment allowance 1/4/2016 – 31/3/2022||6146.68||0.00||6146.68|
21. To resolve to approve the following payments due:
|To Whom||For What||Net||VAT||Total|
|T Watton||Clerk’s salary – July||1057.15||0.00||1057.15|
|HMRC||PAYE & ENI – July||361.46||0.00||361.46|
|Dorset County Pension Fund||LGPS pension contrib July 2022||390.01||0.00||390.01|
|T Homer||Handyman duties, June 2022||251.75||0.00||251.75|
|Idverde Ltd||Cemetery maintenance June 2022, Inv 10846793||330.75||66.15||396.90|
|Idverde Ltd||Grass cutting, southern end of rec x 1 in June 2022 Inv 10846735||31.20||6.24||37.44|
|Idverde Ltd||Cemetery maintenance July 2022, Inv 10850295||330.75||66.15||396.90|
|Replay Maintenance Ltd||6 monthly maintenance of Astro pitch July 2022||470.25||94.05||564.30|
|Dorset Planning Consultant Ltd||Planning advice PLP examination FMM, attendance at local WG meeting and production of summary paper of key points, printing, travel time and mileage disbursements.||461.40||92.28||553.68|
|D&P Warr Contracting||Supply of 100 straw bales for Jubilee event – damaged by weather||250.00||0.00||250.00|
|Lytchett Matravers Sports Club||Reimbursement of fees for sewer clearance on Rec Ground June 2022||174.00||0.00||174.00|
|SLCC||Fees for attendance at Finance Summit T Watton and A Bush.||90.00||18.00||108.00|
|A Bush||Reimbursement of expenditure incurred on behalf of the Council – mileage and parking.||29.10||0.00||29.10|
22. To note any training by members or the Clerk in the past month (for the purposes of report only).
23. To note any decisions / action taken by Parish Clerk under “Openness of Local Government Bodies Regulations 2014”, Part 3, Paragraphs 6-10, record of decisions and access to documents (for purposes of report only).
24. Correspondence received (for purposes of report only).
25. To note date of next meeting and items for future agendas.
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (including: race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Parish Clerk: T. Watton Date: July 2022