FULL COUNCIL MEETING
Weds 28th August 2019, at 7:00 p.m. in the Village Hall, Lytchett Matravers.
Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD Office 01202-624530
Report from our local Member of Parliament (Standing Orders Suspended).
Public Participation Session (Standing Orders Suspended): An opportunity for members of the public to raise issues of concern or interest – e.g. ask a question, make a statement or present a petition. (Standing Orders Suspended).
Report from Dorset Councillors (Standing Orders Suspended).
1. To receive and consider apologies for absence.
2. To receive any declarations of interest, and consider any requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011.
3. To receive and resolve to approve minutes of Council meeting held on 24th July 2019.
4. To receive and consider reports of past subject matters (for the purposes of report only).
5. Chairman’s announcements (for the purposes of report only).
6. To receive and note the content of the minutes of the Finance & General Purposes Committee meeting on 14th August 2019 (for the purposes of report only).
7. To consider recommendations from the Finance & General Purposes Committee:
– Meeting the eligibility criteria for the General Power of Competence (Localism Act 2011, Part 1, Ch1, ss 1-8; and Parish Councils (General Power of Competence) (Prescribed Conditions) Order 2012 schedule Conditions of Eligibility).
– To approve the revised pay rate for the Parish Clerk (old SCP 25 = new SCP 17) with effect from 1st April 2019.
8. To receive and consider reports of the following Working Groups:
(i) Village Centre: R Carswell
(ii) Library: A Bush
(iii) Astro: A Huggins
(iv) Village Hall: A Cottman
(v) Huntick Rd Cycle Path: A Huggins
(vi) LM Trust structure: R Watts
(vii) Parish Council communications: B Barker
9. To receive and consider a report on Sports Club Governance and progress on the Pavilion refurbishment programme.
10. To consider planning application 6/2019/0424 OOTA Property Ltd. Honeypot Cottage, Huntick Estate, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6EB. Single storey extension
11. To consider planning application 6/2019/0441 Harlequin Homes. The Shooting Box, Middle Road, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6HJ. Sever plot, erect two dwellings with access and parking.
12. To consider a motion to adopt a Tree Management Policy.
13. To resolve to approve the following payments already made:
|Inv||To Whom||For What||Net||VAT||Total|
|4157||Medisol BV||Purchase of 3 x Aivia outdoor cabinets and 3 x Zoll AEDs||6885.00||1377.00||8262.00|
|4158||Henderson||Supply and install goalpost sleeves at Rec Ground||550.00||110.00||660.00|
|4159||A White||Allotment 1st Prize||15.00||0.00||15.00|
|4160||J Watson||Allotment 2nd Prize||10.00||0.00||10.00|
|4161||A Russell||Allotment 3rd Prize||5.00||0.00||5.00|
14. To resolve to approve the following payments due:
|Inv||To Whom||For What||Net||VAT||Total|
|4162||T Watton||Clerk’s salary – August (12 equal monthly payments by SO)||910.53||0.00||910.53|
|4163||T Watton||Clerks salary adjustment||TBA||TBA||TBA|
|4164||Dorset County Pension Fund||LGPS pension contrib August 2019||TBA||TBA||TBA|
|4165||T Homer||Handyman duties, July 2019||245.25||0.00||245.25|
|4166||Idverde Ltd||Cemetery maintenance – July 19||303.49||60.70||364.19|
|4167||Idverde Ltd||2 x grass cuts – sports playing area of rec : July||170.00||34.00||204.00|
|4168||Idverde Ltd||2 x grass cuts – southern area of rec : July||46.50||9.30||55.80|
|4169||Association of Dorset Watches – Community Speed Watch||Purchase of Dictaphone||21.99||0.00||21.99|
|4170||Stackhouse Poland Ltd||Additional insurance premium for Defibrillator at Sports Pavilion||28.00||0.00||28.00|
|4171||BCP Council||Supply and installation of plastic bollards at Eldons Drove car park||1832.00||366.40||2198.40|
|4172||BCP Council||Supply and install 2 x lockable bollards + locks at Eldons Drove car park||355.00||71.00||426.00|
|4173||J & Bs Ltd||Supply of plumbing goods for Sports Pavilion refurbishment||308.48||61.70||370.18|
15. To note any training undertaken by members or the Clerk in the past month (for purposes of report only).
16. To note any decisions and / or action taken by Parish Clerk under “Openness of Local Government Bodies Regulations 2014”, Part 3, Paragraphs 6-10, Record of Decisions and Access to Documents (for purposes of report only).
17. Correspondence received (for purposes of report only).
18. To note date of next meeting and items for future agendas.
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (including: race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Parish Clerk: T. Watton Date: August 2019